hello, thanks for reverting all thaat vandalism for us! :) they seem to come while I'm not looking...
anyway, could you help me with something? as you can see, the founder has giving me control of ths wiki, but I can't seem to do mutch with that... anyways, I need you to help me with a plan I have. I need to either Lock the wiki or make something where users who have signed up within the past few days can't edit, only for a week or two. by then Maybe they'll be gone... I don't see why not, it will give me time to add more content, adn theres no one else here...
- Remember that no Wikia is "owned" by anyone, except the community that grows with it. The founder starts it, looks after it, and guides it - but it is not "their" wiki.
- We won't lock or restrict the wiki, but a few people are looking out for vandalism here now, and I'm sure we can hkeep it under control. We don't want to restrict potential new contributors after all :) that will give you more of a chance of building up this wiki. -- sannse (talk) 16:49, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- of course Wikis arent owned, I just say that. : )
- well, thanks again for catching the vandal before he did more then upload a photo of himself. If you don't think it's a good idea to lock it, ok. by the way, do I have founder's status? cchristian
- If you have adopted the wiki, then you are the new founder, yes -- sannse (talk) 08:35, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
Attribution template Edit
- Oh, and could you do the same to American Gladiators please. And update User:Sannse/attribution check please. Thanks. --Leon (talk) 21:55, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
- Done and done :) -- sannse (talk) 16:14, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
Stop it! Edit
This is really not fair
- Yes, I agree, it's not fair that you are vandalising a wiki, scrawling over other people's work.... but, the system was designed to make it nice and easy to repair that at least. -- Sannse 22:14, 7 April 2007 (UTC)